Monday, November 5, 2012

EDUCAUSE 2012

This week I will be attending the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference in Denver, Colorado.  This conference focuses on Information Technology and how to use it effectively to enhance teaching and learning in higher education.  It is one of those great conferences where there are three or more sessions that you want to see each hour of each day.  This makes it hard to decide which one to actually attend.  Tomorrow I will be attending a pre-conference seminar and then the regular conference starts on Wednesday.  My plan is to update this post blog throughout the week to discuss some of the sessions I attended.  In my summary here I will try to address sessions that may be reflected in projects at TCC and what impact these projects may have on students.

No comments:

Post a Comment