Tuesday, January 8, 2013

$50 a month for unlimited data, texting, and talking without a contract - Save money on your cell phone plan so you can buy those textbooks

*

I am always looking for ways to save money and I'm sure you are too.  One way I was able to save money was to reduce my monthly cell phone bill.  A smartphone is an integral part of many people's everyday lives and you can have one contract-free for $50 per month.  There is even one phone plan that is $19 per month.  You may be paying more for texting and phone calling only, so why not have a smartphone for cheaper?  You can use that extra money you'll have to buy textbooks or pay for tuition.

I explain in detail on this page how you can make the switch to a contract free cell phone carrier and get unlimited data, texting, and talking for only $50 a month.

How do you save money on your cell phone bill?  Please post in the comments below and let me know.

*The image of the Nexus 4 is Creative Commons Attribution licensed and thanks to Dru Kelly.  The image of the iPhone is Creative Commons Attribution licensed and thanks to theOOBE.

1 comment:

  1. I am with Straight Talk. Sounds like your plan $50 a moth for unlimited texting and data and 500 minutes. Even better the plan and phone I picked are on the Verizion network so I get a good signal in this building.

    ReplyDelete